Monday, September 20, 2010

{Press} Halloween Glam on HWTM & Layla Grayce!

I am so happy with the response to our new Halloween Glam Collection! I'm glad that I took a little chance with a non-traditional color scheme and it seems you approve! I am ecstatic that sweet Jenn of Hostess with the Mostess loved it and featured it last week! It is always a thrill to be highlighted on her blog....my favorite party blog ever!
View the full post HERE!
Last week, I was interviewed by Melanie at Layla Grayce and my feature is up on their blog today! Layla Grayce is a gorgeous online boutique filled with lovely finds and a stylish blog to go right along with it!
View my interview and feature on Layla Grayce HERE!

4 comments:

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

That is so cool - congrats Kim and team!

Rhonda @ home.made. said...

Love it all!! Do you mind if I ask... do you use a software program for your printables? I'd like to do this for my own use but don't know how... thanks!

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

Kim, this design was truly stunning. You deserve it lady!!

Rowaida said...

Congrats Kim! your designs are really amazing and creative!